Friday, July 30, 2010

The Heat is On !!!

I don't know about you but the humidity and the heat combined has caused a surge of maximum air conditioning in the car. I have been searching for lease purchases for commercial properties and well as residential. One would think that it would be easy; however, there has been a lot of leg work during this process. I feel like I have gone back 25 years when the internet wasn't invented and the real estate agent actually drove around the neighborhoods to find the homes available. Those times have come again especially with some TEMPO 5 difficulties that has hindered many of the real estate offices; and the fact that everything is not on the internet as we would once think.

At last, I have found a home for my new out of town clients. The heat was a deterrent for some of my clients children; I had to bribe with ice cream and snow cones to keep them cool. But it was all worth it because they have settled into a nice air conditioned home!!

NO MORE HEAT at least for now.

2 comments:

dancilhoney said...

We had a great agent who answered all our questions and kept us informed of what was going on.

South Ogden agent

Unknown said...

Real estate agent is must for when you buy a new property. real estate agent in brampton